May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day!

Something I made for my Mummy :)

Wondering about the squares on top?
- Messages for my mum written by us (Us as in Bro, Daddy and I) 
♥MUMMY!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO 
ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE!

Happy Mothers Day to my mother and to my grandmother!
♥

Thank you mummy for raising me up and for making me the independent person I am today. Without you, I wouldn't be in this world right now, I wouldn't even be the person I am now. I was already given a present even when I was still in your stomach, you gave me ears to hear; you gave me skin to feel, and most importantly, you gave me a heart to live.

Even though there are times where you can be unbearable and egoistic, you are still my mother, and I love you.
 
-

xoxo,
Cindy

Mood: Desire
Music: You only love-DBSK

No comments:

Post a Comment